Mothers’ Union in Ireland Photographic Competition
"What I will remember from isolation in the spring of 2020".
The five categories for the photographs are:
1. Family Time
2. Going the extra mile (knitting, crafts, sewing scrubs, helping others etc)
3. Back to nature
4. Something that made me smile
5. My abiding memory - with the most imaginative caption!
The closing date for entries is 31st May 2020, the following criteria applies:
- the competition is only for members of Mothers' Union,
- members may submit one photograph in each category, ie five photographs in total, and
- for ease of judging there should just be one subject in each photograph rather than a montage.
The photographs including the name of the MU member taking the photograph and which of the 5 categories it relates to should be sent by 31st May 2020 to the Fundraising & Communication VP Geraldine Montgomery, contact details available from your Branch Leader. The diocese will forward the three in each category which they feel are best to Margaret Jacob; the VPs and AIP June will then decide on a winner in each category.
There will be a small prize for the best photograph in each category and all the shortlisted entries will be displayed on the AI website.
So members …… get snapping!