All Ireland Christmas Card Competition
The latest All Ireland competition is to create a Christmas Card – details below. So, let’s get creative!
1. Cards should be sent to your Diocesan Coordinator for Fundraising & Communication by Friday 27th November.
2. Cards should not exceed A5 size.
3. Please do not use glitter on your card.
4. Please put your Name, Address, Branch Name and Diocese Name on the back of your card.
5. The best two cards in each category from each Diocese will be forwarded for judging at All-Ireland level.
6. The Trustees of All-Ireland reserve the right to reproduce the winning cards for sale in aid of Mothers’ Union funds if they so wish.